Celebrity Cruises Galapagos Islands

Contact an Advisor
Contact a destination specialist

SECURE US TRANSACTIONS

BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

NO PLANNING OR BOOKING FEES

Celebrity Cruises galapagos 2024 & 2025 Promotion

20% Off Cruise Fare on Celebrity Flora, Xpedition, and Xploration

+ Free international airfare up to $750 on packages over 10 nights.

+ Galapagos Loyalty discount CAPTAIN’S CLUB ELITE MEMBERS and ABOVE
$1,000 for Ocean View | $1,500 for Suites

*Offer expires 10/31/2024 | Offers are combinable 

Celebrity Cruises galapagos Islands Overview

When visiting the Galapagos Islands, an expedition cruise by Celebrity Cruises is one of the most comfortable ways to explore some of the archipelago’s 19 islands and dozens of islets. Located approximately 600 miles off the Ecuadorian coast, all cruises start and end within the islands themselves.

Almost all of the Galapagos’ land is designated and protected as a national park (97%), the remaining 3% are the human inhabited areas on four of the islands. Active volcanoes and stunning scenery are reason enough to visit these enchanted islands, but the wildlife is what truly makes this a unique place to visit. 

Trace the steps of Charles Darwin, exploring the islands and finding yourself immersed in astonishing wildlife encounters just the same as he would have almost 200 years ago.

Celebrity Cruises galapagos Islands Fleet

Everything you want or need will be included—elegant accommodations, Michelin-Star designed menu, drinks included, unlimited Wi-Fi—all delivered by the most professional and experienced crew in the Galapagos Islands. 

Each of the three Celebrity Cruises Galapagos cruise options offer alternating 8-day itineraries. These can be booked back-to-back for a comprehensive 15-day circumnavigation of the islands, with each day offering unique visits.

Each of these vessels departs weekly throughout the year. Typically they book out 5-6 months in advance. This is the case with most Galapagos yachts, and its always best to plan early. 

Ecuador Mainland, Peru, and Machu Picchu

Extend Beyond Your Galapagos Adventure

After nearly two decades of award-winning Galapagos cruises, Celebrity will open your world even further with all-inclusive packages of 10–16 nights in South America. Explore the city of eternal spring – Quito, capital of Ecuador; the mysticism of Machu Picchu, high in the Peruvian Andes; historic Lima, seaside capital of Peru and home to the famed Plaza de Armas; and charming Cuzco, ancient city of the Incas—domestic air transfers, five-star accommodations, and tours included. 

Galapagos + Quito package

10/11 Nights - Includes Galapagos Cruise plus:
$ 39
99
Monthly
  • Quito-Baltra Airfare
  • Quito Airport Meet & Greet
  • All Transportation Services
  • Hotel Accommodations
  • VIP Hotel check-in/out
  • Full Day Escorted Quito Tour
  • Concierge Service
Popular

Galapagos + Peru Package

16 Nights - Includes Quito package plus:
$ 39
99
Monthly
  • Quito-Lima-Cuzco flights
  • Machu Picchu Tour
  • Sacred Valley Tour
  • Cuzco City Tour
  • Lima City Tour
  • Hotel Day Room
  • Quito Day Tour
Exclusive

Download the Celebrity Cruises' Galapagos Brochure

Download Brochure
Name
Name

Crafting Experiences & Memories

Ecuador Unlimited logo for Celebrity Cruises Galapagos Islands page

The Ecuador Unlimited Advantage

Local knowledge combined with Celebrity Cruises’ expertise. Your destination expert will work with you to craft the perfect Galapagos Islands experience and beyond. 

Get the best of both worlds, a certified Celebrity Cruises Travel Advisor and a local expert with several years experience exploring and planning trips to both Ecuador & Peru!

Telephone

+1 (561) 247-5477

Email

info@ecuadorunlimited.com

Location (s)

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States / Quito, Ecuador

Contact an Advisor
Contact a destination specialist